

This is the good stuff.
1) Serene Sling - I bought this at the Lafayette Nurture Center and used it maybe three times. It is BRAND new, and I seriously thought about taking it back but it's been too long now. Sam just didn't like it and now he's too big to be in it comfortably since he is 20+ pounds. Retailed for $129 (ugh, yes, I know), and I would really like $80. It is size M/L (37-43 inch bust), blue and light blue ribbon, and a very nice stretchy knit material. Developed, tested and recommended by Dr. Sears. Email if you have any other questions about it.
2) Baby Legs - set of three baby legs. I got them when they were on MamaBargains and have never used them. They are three different light blue and green patterns. I think I paid $20 or so, selling for $10.
3) Brand new-in-package Brahms/Mount baby blanket in 1000 Flower Garden. Remarkably enough this retails for $90. Asking $50. It's beautiful.
4) Ok, so the neighbor who gave me the diaper bag below for Sam also gave us a winner of a 2nd birthday present for Will - it's one of those backpack toddler leashes. What were they trying to tell us??!! Anyway, I totally understand why someone would want one (even if I CANNOT understand why someone would give it as a gift), but it's not something we need. It is brand new in the package. Goldbug Monkey Buddy Harness - $5 OBO.
Email blair_boardman at hotmail if you are interested. I am in the greater East/North Bay area. I guarantee everything - if you get it home and don't like it or it doesn't work, I'll happily refund your money.
No comments:
Post a Comment